PREDATOR RIDGE, BC - CYCLING CAMP
Road Cycling Camp
Predator Ridge, BC
5 Days / 4 Nights
4 / 5
The Ladies do it for the wine
Are you ready for an epic ladies road cycling camp? Predator Rodge offers premium accommodations, dining, and some of the best views in the Okanagan. The Wheelhouse has scouted some of the best routes, boasting epic climbs, wicked views and wineries along the way. The accommodations are conveniently located at the Predator Ridge Resort, close to the city of Vernon. The resort offers everything needed from fine dining to a full-service café, a pub overlooking the golf course and a world-class spa at the top of the foothills. Post ride you can choose to explore the resort, visit a few wineries or hang out in the backyard. The Wheelhouse will have all your bike needs covered so you can enjoy the hot tub and sip some fine BC vino because you earned it.
This part of the Okanagan has everything. Big climbs, switchbacks, full on descents to mellow rolling terrain.
Our journey will take us along the beautiful shores of Kalamalka Lake in the northern section as we experience a piece of the Okanagan Rail Trail.
The iconic hill climb, up to Silver Star, in the Okanagan, is one of the best descents in the valley with well-cambered corners and good sightlines.
One of our rides will include a stop at our favourite winery, Ex Nihilo, as we soak up the sun on their patio and enjoy a charcuterie lunch and a couple glasses of wine before popping our booties back onto that saddle.
When you’re in the beautiful interior of BC, there’s no better place to stop than at Predator Ridge. This luxurious resort has absolutely everything needed for a stress-free getaway. There is full in-house laundry and access to 6 tennis courts, 4 pickleball courts, basketball court and two private golf courses with practice facilities.
Our accommodations features a spacious and elegantly furnished main floor, perfect for breaking down the day's ride with other cyclists.
- 3 days of fully supported, guided rides in one of the most scenic region in Canada
- Airport transport (Kelowna Internationl Airport (YLW) to and from the our luxury accommodations within a specific flight window
- Delicious meals, snacks and all alcohol
- On ride hydration and fuel
- Luxury Accomodations right in Predator Ridge
- Professional photography
DATES & PRICES
- 4 nights/5 days accommodations
- Airport transfers to/from Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
- Full board meals
- Premium Bike Rental (Additional charge)
- Guided routes
- Daily ride support
- Ride nutrition and hydration products
- Daily bike maintainance
- Wheelhouse Cycling Jersey
- Travel Extensions, Please Inquire
- Extra Night Accomadations, Please Inquire
- Private Tours, Wine, Food Tours, Cooking Classes
- Bike Maintenance Clincs
What’s Not Included
- Airfare & Bike Air Transport Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Bike Insurance
- Bike Ground Transport Fee
- Private Tours
- Private Meal Outside Of Group