- Thanks to its modular base shape, it adapts to any rim profile
- Light, reliable aluminum body
- Valve aluminum cap functions as mechanism key
Adaptable to any rim profile
Thanks to the provided conic adapter, Caffélatex Tubeless Valve works on both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims:
- on Presta-drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 6,5 mm): depending on the rim shape the flat rubber valve base might ensure a perfect air-tightness, without any additional adapter, or the conic adapter might be needed;
- on Presta-drilled with a wider (> 6,5 mm) inside hole, or when used on Schrader drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm): we recommend fitting the conic adapter on the valve before inserting it into the rim.
With an incredible variety of rim profiles in the market, in some cases a flat-base tubeless valve works better than a conic base one, and vice-versa. With Effetto Mariposa valves, the conic adapter allows to pass from flat to conic in a breeze.
Light and reliable
We opted for an aluminum alloy that will bend before breaking, adding reliability to the lightness required by modern rims. Weight(*) is 3,6 g for 40 mm, 5,1 g for 70 and 6,5 g for 100 mm.
(*) valve alone without accessories.
Great look, functional cap
Effetto Mariposa valves come either full black (black valve, black cap) or silver (silver valve, red cap). The aluminum cap functions as mechanism key.
Removable valve core
- 40 mm length, for rim profiles between 10 and 37 mm (10 and 34 mm with the conic adapter fitted)
- 70 mm length, for rim profiles between 37 and 67 mm (34 and 64 mm with the conic adapter fitted)
These, plus our 35 mm or 45 mm Caffélatex Valve Extensions, allow to fit virtually any rim in the market.
Complete with accessories
Each pack includes two Caffélatex Tubeless Valves, two anodized aluminum caps, two rubber conic adapters, two nuts, two o-rings.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.