The Suplest 30/8 is a light, breathable woven shoe made for the warm days. This lightweight will accompany you on long ascents and its territory are the big mountain cols. Under the technical MATRYX® material we use a thin grid construction. This combination is a mix of breathability and great foothold, thanks to the Kevlar yarns. These are woven into the MATRYX® material, giving the comfortable polyamide fabric stability. The ERGO 360° 3D-tongue is anatomically pre-shaped and increases the comfort of the foot. All combined gives you a snug feeling and the needed stability for great pedal efficiency.
Features and Details
WEIGHT- 239 grams per shoe (size 42) including SOLESTAR Light insole
- Breathable upper construction ensures excellent foot climate
- Textile guides reduce pressure points and enhance comfort of the foot
- The ultra-light polyamide material offers high stability due to the sewn-in Kevlar threads
- Under the technical MATRYX® material we use a thin grid construction. This combination is a mix of breathability and great foothold
3D-HEELCOUNTER- 3D-heel counter in the heel minimizes foot slippage and optimizes pedalling efficiency
BOA® FIT SYSTEM
- Bi-directional BOA® Li2 Fit System ensures an individual and precise adjustment
- Lifetime BOA® warranty
- Low-profile – sleek and lightweight for performance without sacrificing power
- Unprecedented durability, built to withstand the toughest conditions
ERGO 360° 3D-Tongue
- Cycling specific pre-moulded EVA 3D-tongue for best pedal efficiency
- The two-layer material distributes the pressure of the BOA® laces optimally on the instep
- Developed with Pro cyclists to optimize power transmission
- Light and strong injected core for support
- The cycling insoles from SOLESTAR are made to improve efficiency
- Your feet are supported in a position that provides greater stability, comfort as well a reduced risk of injury
ERGO 360° CARBON OUTSOLE
- Asymmetrical rubber profile on forefoot to protect the upper
- Integrated ventilation holes with drainage function for rides in the rain
- Light, ultra-stiff unidirectional carbon sole with 3-hole thread
- Stiffness-Index: 10/10 – stiffest in the suplest range
- SUPtraction® rubber studs on forefoot and heel for the needed grip
- System compatibility with Look, SPD-R, Speedplay and Time pedals
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.