The EDGE+ 2.0 ROAD PERFORMANCE is designed for all those who love long-distance riding and offers all the performance features which are needed. The thin microfiber upper from Japan together with the integrated BOA® Fit System ensure a perfect glove like fit. The stiff carbon composite sole in combination with the SOLESTAR insole allow an efficient boost power to the pedal during the whole ride. This top-class road shoe combines efficiency with comfort.
Details and Features
WEIGHT- 253 grams per shoe (size 42) including SOLESTAR insole
- Mesh lining with silicone dots for a better heel hold. More comfort and less weight
- Reflective elements on the heel enhance visibility
- Seamless, durable microfiber construction for a comfortable, close fit
- Textile guides reduce pressure points and enhance comfort of the foot
3D-HEELCOUNTER- 3D-heel counter in the heel minimizes foot slippage and optimizes pedalling efficiency
BOA® FIT SYSTEM
- Bi-directional BOA® Li2 Fit System ensures an individual and precise adjustment
- Lifetime BOA® warranty
- Low-profile – sleek and lightweight for performance without sacrificing power
- Unprecedented durability, built to withstand the toughest conditions
- ANATOMIC WRAP
- The ANATOMIC WRAP is engineered to accommodate multiple foot shapes and widths to reach maximum foothold
- Thin carbon layer on the upper for even pressure distribution and a comfortable fit
- SOLESTAR INSOLE
- Developed with Pro cyclists to optimize power transmission
- Light and strong injected core for support
- The cycling insoles from SOLESTAR are made to improve efficiency
- Your feet are supported in a position that provides greater stability, comfort as well a reduced risk of injury
ERGO 360° CARBON COMP. Outsole
- Asymmetrical rubber profile on forefoot to protect the upper
- Integrated ventilation holes with drainage function for rides in the rain
- Light, stiff unidirectional carbon composite sole with 3-hole thread
- Stiffness-Index: 8/10
- SUPtraction® rubber studs on forefoot and heel for the needed grip
- System compatibility with Look, SPD-R, Speedplay and Time pedals
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.