Predator Ridge Gravel Camp
Unpaved Cycling Heaven
4 Days / 3 Nights
Discover the less-traveled, scenic roads of the Okanagan... Gravel Style
Ready for an epic gravel adventure? Join us in Vernon, BC as guests at Predator Ridge Resort. The resort offers premium accommodations, dining, and some of the best views in the Okanagan. The Wheelhouse has scouted out some of our favourite gravel roads, boasting epic climbs and wicked views without the heavy traffic of paved roads. The accommodations are conveniently located at the Predator Ridge Resort, close to the city of Vernon. The resort offers everything needed from fine dining to a full-service café, a pub overlooking the golf course and a world-class spa at the top of the foothills. Post ride you can choose to explore the resort, visit a few wineries or hang out in the backyard. The Wheelhouse will have all your bike needs covered so you can enjoy the hot tub and sip some fine BC vino because you earned it.
This part of the Okanagan has everything. Big climbs, switchbacks, full on descents to mellow rolling terrain. In the space of say a 5 hour ride I can ride through a number of different ecological zones — forested areas, semidesert to grasslands. Tons of lakes here and real deal climbs well over 2000m. Our biggest day will be starting and finishing at Big White Mountain with mix of forest service road, quad trails, rail trails and single track – including tunnels and trestles on KVR through Myra Canyon
When you’re in the beautiful interior BC, there’s no better place to stop than at Predator Ridge. This luxurious resort has absolutely everything needed for a stress-free getaway. We will have two houses with open concepts with indoor/outdoor livng that is accompanied with a private hot tub and access to community pools. There is full in-house laundry and access to 6 tennis courts, 4 pickleball courts, basketball court and two private golf courses with practice facilities. There is a community market with café and liquor off sale. The clubhouse offers many dining options from fine dining, to pub style, to a traditional pizza in a wood burning oven. From cyclists, recreational travellers, and relaxation-enthusiasts, this vacation rental offers something for ‘tutti’.
- Four days of supported, guided rides in the beautiful Okanagan for some epic gravel riding.
- Camp costs cover accommodations, breakfast, on ride fuel, ride support, bike mechanics, bike transport, professional photography, camp jersey, beer and wine.
- Ex-Nihilo private wine tour
- Luxurious accommodations
- Pre ride bike cleaning and full mechainical service when required
- Private hot tub and access to tennis, basketball and community pools
DATES & PRICES
- 3 nights/4 days accommodations
- Airport transfers to/from Kelowna airport
- Daily Brekfast Provided
- Bike build, packing and transport
- Fully Supported Routes
- Private Wine Tour
- Camp Jersey
- Ride nutrition and hydration products
- Daily bike maintainance
- Professional ride photos and video
- Bike Rental OM Santiago
- Extra Nights Accomodation Arrangements
- Tennis and Pickleball Access
- Descending and bike handling clinic
- Nature walks
- Non-riders are welcome! Predator Ridge offers alternative activities for somebody who isn’t a rider including horseback riding, nature walks and a spa.
What’s Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Bike Insurance
- COVID Tests
- Bike Air Transport Fee
- Personal Laundry
- Want to view more Wheelhouse trip dates? Check out our and Italian Road Bike Camps in 2023!
RENT A BIKE
Traveling through the airport with a bike—and paying for it to fly—is not everyone’s idea of a fun way to start a vacation. Fortunately, we offer high-quality, bikes on all of our trips across the Canada, United States and Europe. Want to just show up and ride? Just bring your shoes, pedals, helmet, and saddle (if you want), and rent one of ours.
Officine Mattio Santiago ravel Bike
Manufacturer: Officine Mattio
Type: Gravel Bike
Cost: $ 250 / trip
Bring Your Own
The Wheelhouse will service and pack your bike at least 3 days before your departure. A thorough inspection and wash is included in your camp package. May any mechanic parts be needed it will be mentioned and budgeted to you beforehand. May you require a bike bag for your trip we'd gladly rent one to you on requestSHIPPING YOUR BIKEFLYING WITH YOUR BIKE
If you or your travel partner want to enjoy the trip and explore a new destination without a bike, drop us a line and we’ll discuss options. Some trips are better suited for non-rider participants than others.