Campagnolo introduces the first aerodynamic Disc Brake wheel with a 45 mm profile, designed to appeal to a broader customer base. The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, and at certain angles, the wind can actually become a valuable ally to the rider. The wheel features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system: every design choice has been made with a view to optimizing performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19 mm, corresponds perfectly with 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm tires. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tires. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel, to ensure balanced and safe braking in all conditions.
45mm lightweight but aero
- The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12º and 19º, making it a must for triathlon athletes
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favors airflow detachment
- The 24-spoke elliptical cross-section results in a far superior rolling resistance
Fast and fluid
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tire or a tire which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tire
- The 19 mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 2 mm tires, with the perfect pairing of the rim-tire system
Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo
- Campagnolo's rideability is enhanced by the 45mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt
- A 45mm profile and a weight of 1,520 g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on hilly routes
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.