CAMPAGNOLO SUPER RECORD EPS 12S LEFT HYDRAULIC LEVER/REAR 140 CALIPER
With state-of-the-art gear shifting and super-reliable braking, the top-tier Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12S Left Hydraulic Lever/ guarantees performance to the discerning, dedicated rider. A precisely shaped lever has an ergonomic construction to heighten comfort and control within all road riding scenarios. The lever hosts two electronic EPS gear buttons, that when pressed, actuate the front derailleur and provide tactile feedback to ensure smooth, crisp shifting. This waterproof set-up features a MODE button that can make gear and brake adjustments, checks the gear battery level and carries out diagnostic checks during a ride.
The full-carbon brake lever and hydraulic flat mount disc brake caliper join forces to supply powerful, easily modulated stopping power. Frictionless brake pad return and an oversized 22mm piston within the caliper improve braking control and feel. This brake caliper is specifically designed for 140mm disc brake rotors and has a maximum rider weight limit of 82kg.
- Left hand ergo lever that actuates the front derailleur
- Rear hydraulic disc brake caliper with pads, compatible with 140mm rotors only
- Hydraulic disc brake hose
- A top-of-the-range front derailleur gear shift/brake lever and rear hydraulic disc brake caliper combination
- The lever forms part of the EPS electronic gear shift system that provides increased shifting accuracy and reliability
- Multi-Dome technology has achieved the perfect balance between force used and tactile feedback, allowing cyclists to feel when a gear shifts
- The MODE button on the gear lever lets the cyclist check battery charge, make accurate adjustments to gears or derailleurs (even while pedalling) and carry out any kind of diagnostic check
- The EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards of waterproofing
- The ergonomic design of the hoods and brake lever offer increased comfort, control and grip
- Adjustable reach brake levers accommodate all hand sizes allowing controlled braking
- The flat-mount rear hydraulic disc brake caliper guarantees powerful and precise braking in all conditions
- 22mm diameter brake piston increases control
- Frictionless brake pad return optimises feel
- A metal plate positioned between the pad and the caliper piston reduces braking vibration
- Brake pad wear indicators alert when replacement is needed
- Interchangeable spare parts: pads, cylinder, screws and bolts are all available aftermarket
- The rear disc brake caliper is specifically designed for 140mm diameter disc brake rotors (available separately) and has a rider weight limit of 82kg
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery on items that have not been used, damaged, or changed in any way and are still in their original packaging, with a 20% restocking fee plus credit card fee..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We are so happy to hear that you want to join us for a Wheelhouse bike camp. To avoid any confusion, we want to clarify that all cancellations need to be made directly with us via email at email@example.com.
If you find that you can't make to the camp, please reach out and we will refund your reservation according to our cancellation policy.