After taking a few years off, the epix is back. This latest generation of Garmin’s svelte do-it-all watch incorporates some the best features of the fēnix line and tucks them under the stunning AMOLED touchscreen of the Venu 2. Downloadable North American topo maps (included) and a powerful GPS keep you headed in the right direction, and track your speed and distance while training. Data from the GPS is analyzed with readings from the barometric pressure altimeter for precise elevation data. Elevation data and pulse metrics show how well acclimated you are at your current altitude. Dozens of onboard training profiles help your develop stamina, crush that next 5k, or track your sport climbing progress. When you’re not training or in the backcountry, the epix analyzes your daily routine, from how you sleep, to your breathing patterns, and even when you should drink more water. Smartwatch features help you stay connected, stream music, receive texts, social media alerts and emails, track the weather and more.
- Touchscreen plus an intuitive button layout make navigating your watch quick and easy
- 3cm AMOLED colour display has deep blacks and vibrant colours making it crisp and clear in any light
- Rugged stainless steel bezel and case back, pair nicely with a Gorilla® Glass DX face
- Built-in modes for biking (road and mountain), running, swimming (indoor and out), HIIT (AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom), climbing (bouldering and route, with selectable grading systems and difficulty), gym (strength training, cardio and elliptical, stair stepping, rowing and yoga), surfing (with SurfLine® integration) golfing (42,000+ course maps), skiing (2000+ ski resort maps) and more
- Activity animations show proper form for strength training, cardio, Pilates and yoga with preloaded structured workouts. And, more than 1600 exercise animations in the Connect app, so you can develop your own personalized workouts
- Downloadable TopoActive multi-continent map data
- Up ahead feature offers at a glance performance metrics and a summary of upcoming trail features
- Turn-by-turn and point of interest navigation
- Round-trip mapping: choose a distance and get course options that start and stop in the same spot – great for set-distance runs
- Trendline™ routing uses Garmin user’s route data to find the most popular route
- Stream and download using Spotify (premium required), Amazon Music, and more, or add MP3s from your computer
- Holds up to 2000 songs so you can leave the phone at home, just pair your Bluetooth headphones and hit play
- Synched playlists can be updated via Wi-Fi
- ClimbPro™ shows grade, total ascent and current position on an elevation profile
- PacePro™, set your desired pace, then compare it to your distance splits, the Fenix 6 compares your needed pace vs your goal pace for each split and for the course
- Body Battery™ tracks daily energy levels, monitoring what drains your energy (exercise) and recharges your energy (rest, food), letting you train smarter
- Garmin Pay™, make payments with your watch (if supported by your bank)
- LiveTrack, share your location and fitness data during activities (through a phone)
- Connects to 3 satellite constellations (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and caches satellite positions
- Elevate™ 4.0 optical heart rate monitor has improved accuracy and twice the number of infrared sensors for more precise Pulse Ox data, and even works while swimming
- Physiological data: VO2 max, a visual race predictor, real-time stamina tracking, recovery advisor and performance indicator
- 7-day training load lets you know if you're overtraining, under-training, or on the right path, it even provides personalized daily workouts
- Respiration tracking counts breaths per minute asleep, awake, during yoga or in a breathwork exercise
- Compatible with running dynamics sensors (sold separately)
- Incident detection + assistance mode sends out a LiveTrack link letting your contacts know where you are
- 24/7 activity tracking learns your activity level and guides you towards a more active lifestyle
- Sleep tracking, shows total sleep hours as well as movement and restful sleep
- Stress level score monitors heart rate variability while inactive
- Access Garmin Connect app via Bluetooth to your phone
- Connect IQ allows you to download apps, widgets, templates, data fields and more
- Pre-set and custom power profiles let you maximize your battery’s power, lasting 9h – 21 days (depending on mode)
- ABC data comes in via the internal altimeter, barometer and a tilt-compensated compass
- In the box: epix, charging cable and documentation
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery on items that have not been used, damaged, or changed in any way and are still in their original packaging, with a 20% restocking fee plus credit card fee..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We are so happy to hear that you want to join us for a Wheelhouse bike camp. To avoid any confusion, we want to clarify that all cancellations need to be made directly with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find that you can't make to the camp, please reach out and we will refund your reservation according to our cancellation policy.