The new EDGE+ 2.0 ROAD PRO is designed for high velocity and meets the demands of the world’s best racers. The thin microfiber upper from Japan combined with the stable and air-permeable 3D-mesh in the forefoot offers high wearing comfort. The BOA® Fit System Li2 allows precise fixation of the foot. To enhance comfort, we use a thin Carbon Shield integrated in the tongue to spread the pressure over the foot. The stiff ERGO 360° carbon sole in combination with the SOLESTAR insole allow an efficient boost power to the pedal during the whole ride. Our premium road shoe combines efficiency with comfort.
Features and Details
WEIGHT- 272 grams per shoe (size 42) including SOLESTAR insole
- Mesh lining with silicone dots for a better heel hold. More comfort and less weight
- laminated upper combined with comfortable 3D
- mesh and laser holes
- Reflective elements on the heel enhance visibility
- Seamless, durable microfiber construction for a comfortable, close fit
- Textile guides reduce pressure points and enhance comfort of the foot
3D-HEELCOUNTER- 3D-heel counter in the heel minimizes foot slippage and optimizes pedalling efficiency
BOA® FIT SYSTEM
- Lifetime BOA® warranty
- Low-profile – sleek and lightweight for performance without sacrificing power
- Two premium bi-directional BOA® Li2 System ensure an individual and precise adjustment
- Unprecedented durability, built to withstand the toughest conditions
ANATOMIC WRAP- The ANATOMIC WRAP is engineered to accommodate multiple foot shapes and widths to reach maximum foothold
CARBON SHIELD- Thin carbon layer on the upper for even pressure distribution and a comfortable fit
- Developed with Pro cyclists to optimize power transmission
- Light and strong injected core for support
- The cycling insoles from SOLESTAR are made to improve efficiency
- Your feet are supported in a position that provides greater stability, comfort as well a reduced risk of injury
ERGO 360° CARBON OUTSOLE
- Asymmetrical rubber profile on forefoot to protect the upper
- Integrated ventilation holes with drainage function for rides in the rain
- Light, ultra-stiff unidirectional carbon sole with 3-hole thread
- Stiffness-Index: 10/10 – stiffest in the suplest range
- SUPtraction® rubber studs on forefoot and heel for the needed grip
- System compatibility with Look, SPD-R, Speedplay and Time pedals
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.