The Bora Ultra WTO 60 exists to turn every last watt in to pure speed. Its impressively light weight and efficiency ensure that you not only reach the finish in contention, but also have the ultimate tool to emerge victorious.
The advanced, wind tunnel optimised profile of its 60mm deep carbon rim, promises sharp, confident handling in all conditions. All-new aero spokes with hidden nipples reduce aerodynamic drag, while CULT ceramic bearings minimise friction. Campagnolo’s beautifully moulded carbon hub body is securely bonded to a light aluminium hub flange, and integrated radial spoke seats ensure perfect alignment.
As with all Bora Ultra wheels, the rim bed is undrilled, making tubeless installation simple, and seriously increasing the rim’s integrity and torsional rigidity.
It’s a sprinter’s, rouleur’s and time triallist’s dream.
The 2-Way Fit rim is suitable for tubeless, tubeless-ready or clincher tyres in widths from 23mm, but is aerodynamically optimised for 25mm tyres.
- Around 80% of the time in the saddle, riders typically encounter wind angles of between 10 and 20 degrees, and the Bora Ultra WTO 60 is unequalled at overcoming drag in this situation, occasionally yielding negative drag, also known as the sailing effect.
- The hub’s hourglass shape and specially designed flanges reduce its frontal area and subsequent turbulence.
- Campagnolo mould the nipple and valve holes into the rims, so no carbon fibres are cut by drilling
- Each spoke hole has an internal nipple seat, wrapped into the rim’s carbon layup, which is specifically aligned to the intended hub
- Aero Mo-Mag nipples are perfectly aligned with each spoke for a more accurate wheel build, with reduced localised stress and improved fatigue life.
Stop and go
- All of the new Bora Ultra WTO wheels are designed for AFS (centerlock compatible) disc rotors.
- Campagnolo’s unique G3 spoke system counteracts the main source of torque at each hub.
- CULT ceramic bearings keep the Bora Ultra WTO hubs spinning freely for 5 ½ times than standard steel bearings.
- Oversized 36 tooth ratchet freehub is fast to engage and very durable, plus it accepts N3W, XDR, HG freehub bodies.
UD high-strength carbon fibre, 2-Way Fit rim, C-LUX finish.
60mm depth, 19mm internal width, 26.1mm external.
For tyres from 23mm. Aerodynamically optimised for 25mm tyres.
Carbon hub body in the front, which is disc brake-only and has CULT ceramic bearings.
24 slim Aero Elliptical straight pull spokes in G3 pattern.
Aero Mo-Mag hidden nipples.
Aluminium hub in the rear, which is disc brake-only and has CULT ceramic bearings.
Compatible with Campagnolo N3W, XDR and HG freehub bodies.
- Spokes: 24 Aero Elliptical, straight pull, double-butted 1.5mm
- Spoke pattern G3
- Nipples Aluminium Aero Mo-Mag, self-locking, internal
Versions and weights
- Campagnolo N3W
- HG body
- XDR body
- 1.530 g
- front 710 g
- rear 820 g
- Campagnolo sprocket set 11/12/13
- Shimano sprocket set 10/11 - SRAM 10/11
- SRAM 12 sprocket set
- Front hub type: Bora Ultra, carbon body
- Rear hub type: Aluminium body, 36 tooth ratchet freehub
- Hub width: 100-142mm
- Axle type: 12mm aluminium thru axle
- Bearings: CULT ceramic, cup and cone
- Brake interface: AFS disc
- Freehub compatibility: N3W, XDR, HG
- ASTM classification: 1
- Material: H.U.L.C. UD high-strength carbon fibre
- Finish: C-LUX
- Tyre interface: 2-Way Fit
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless, tubeless-ready, clincher
- Recommended tyre size: 700c, from 23mm
- Rim height: 60mm
- Internal width: 19mm
- External width: 26.1mm
- Decals: Water transfer DCS (Dark, copper shaded)
The Bora™ Ultra WTO™ 60 Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- Aero Mo-Mag nipple maintenance kit
- Tubeless valves
- AFS lockrings
- Campagnolo wheel bags
- Campagnolo accessories bag
- Tyre levers
- Campagnolo N3W Z11 adapter (on Campy freehub version).
- The price refers to the suggested retail price
- The price refers to the model in its cheapest configuration (ex. hub, type of tires)
- The price refers both to the product and to the all package
1530 g (front 710 g/rear 820 g)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.