CAMPAGNOLO SUPER RECORD EPS 12S LEFT HYDRAULIC LEVER/FRONT 160 CALIPER
Belonging to Campagnolo’s top groupset, the Super Record EPS 12S Left Hydraulic Lever/Front 160 Caliper set is a perfect addition to any high-end road bike build. The lever has an ergonomically shaped profile to guarantee comfort and control during fast or enduring road rides and features two electronic EPS buttons. When pressed, these buttons accurately actuate smooth front derailleur gear shifts while providing feedback to the rider, enabling them to feel exactly when the gear shift occurs. The lever also houses a MODE button to allow gear fine-tuning, battery level checks and system diagnostics.
The front flat-mount hydraulic disc brake caliper is designed specifically for 160mm diameter rotors, provides solid and reliable stopping power and is modulated accurately by the full carbon brake lever. The caliper houses an oversized 22mm piston that grants frictionless pad return to heighten braking control. A metal plate between the pad and the piston reduces annoying vibration under heavy braking.
- Left hand ergo lever that actuates the front derailleur
- Front hydraulic disc brake caliper with pads, compatible with 160mm rotors only
- Hydraulic disc brake hose
- A top-of-the-range front derailleur gear shift/brake lever and front hydraulic disc brake caliper combination
- The lever forms part of the EPS electronic gear shift system that provides increased shifting accuracy and reliability
- Multi-Dome technology has achieved the perfect balance between force used and tactile feedback, allowing cyclists to feel when a gear shifts
- The MODE button on the gear lever lets the cyclist check battery charge, make accurate adjustments to gears or derailleurs (even while pedalling) and carry out any kind of diagnostic check
- The EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards of waterproofing
- The ergonomic design of the hoods and brake lever offer increased comfort, control and grip
- Adjustable reach brake levers accommodate all hand sizes allowing controlled braking
- The flat-mount front hydraulic disc brake caliper guarantees powerful and precise braking in all conditions
- 22mm diameter brake piston increases control
- Frictionless brake pad return optimises feel
- A metal plate positioned between the pad and the caliper piston reduces braking vibration
- Brake pad wear indicators alert when replacement is needed
- Interchangeable spare parts: pads, cylinder, screws and bolts are all available aftermarket
- The front disc brake caliper is specifically designed for 160mm diameter disc brake rotors (available separately)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.