The integrated camera records what’s behind you at up to 1080p/30 fps. So you can ride with peace of mind, knowing you’ll capture clear footage if anything out of the ordinary is detected.
AUTOMATIC INCIDENT CAPTURE
Rest assured, this tiny camera has your back. It can detect if an incident occurs and automatically saves footage before, during and after the event.
WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP
Use this smartphone app to easily access your footage, transfer videos or customize camera settings such as data overlays.
- Dimensions(LxWxD): 4.2” x 1.7” x 1.3" (106.5 x 42.0 x 31.9 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (147.0 g)
- Light modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Camera modes: Continuous, Off, Radar-Activated
- Camera settings: 1080p/720p, with 30 FPS
- Battery life: 4 hours solid or night flash, 5 hours peloton, 6 hours day flash (all with 1080p recording)
- ANT+®: yes (radar, bike lights)
- BLE: yes (radar, camera control)
- Wi-Fi®: yes (local network only)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
- 16 GB SD card included
- Onboard accelerometer to automatically lock footage on incident detection
- Camera control of Garmin Edge® and select wearables
- Varia™ App provides convenient radar display, camera control and video transfer
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery on items that have not been used, damaged, or changed in any way and are still in their original packaging, with a 20% restocking fee plus credit card fee..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We are so happy to hear that you want to join us for a Wheelhouse bike camp. To avoid any confusion, we want to clarify that all cancellations need to be made directly with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find that you can't make to the camp, please reach out and we will refund your reservation according to our cancellation policy.